Stem Cell Therapy
Stem Cell Therapy
Stem cell therapy extracts and uses your own stem cells to safely treat disease by regenerating tissue and restoring lost function after injury or illness. Although Stem Cell Therapy is still considered “experimental” by the FDA, it is being actively studied and has produced excellent results in hundreds of thousands of patients and is nearly without complications.
Disorders & Diseases potentially Treatable with Stem Cell TherapY
- Osteoarthritis and other orthopedic conditions / injuries
- Chronic Pain
- Immune Disorders
- Neurologic Disorders (MS, Parkinson’s)
- Erectile Dysfunction
- And More
Stem Cell Therapy: Simple, Minimally Invasive, and Nearly Pain Free
For many conditions, we infuse stem cells into the body intravenously; as they naturally travel to the areas where they are needed. For musculoskeletal pain, we may inject them into the knee, hip, shoulder, or other problem area.
It’s a short, relatively simple, and painless procedure. Dr. Rob Hamilton, fellowship trained in Stem Cell Therapy and Regenerative Medicine, removes a few ounces of fat or bone marrow— two of the body’s most abundant sources of stem cells—while the patient receives local anesthesia. Then millions of stem cells are separated out from the fat or bone marrow and returned to the patient’s body into the affected area. We also offer Allogeneic Stem Cells (from screened umbilical cells) that may have some unique advantages.
Benefits of Stem Cell Therapy
- Promising results in dozens of studies as a safe, cost-effective treatment for conditions listed above (and others)
- May help patients who have not responded to traditional therapy, physical therapy, or drug treatment
- Non-surgical treatment options for individuals suffering from joint or bone pain due to degenerative conditions, torn or strained tendons or ligaments, or other common joint injuries
- Viable alternatives for patients with chronic pain who may be considering surgery
Free Physician Consult
For patients interested in stem cell therapy we offer a free consultation to determine if this treatment option is right for them.
STEM CELL THERAPY
Includes PRP Treatment
BILATERAL STEM CELL PROCEDURES
For example, Inject both hips/knees during same session (additional)