PLATELET RICH PLASMA (PRP) THERAPHY
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy
Injections of your own platelets and potent platelet derived growth factors to relieve chronic pain and heal sports injuries to the major joints of the body without the risks of surgery, general anesthesia, or hospital stays and without a prolonged recovery. All it takes is a simple blood draw.
Value of Platelets to Healing Process
Platelets found in your blood contain hundreds of proteins called growth factors which accelerate the healing of injured tissues. PRP is blood plasma with a concentration of platelets 5 to 10 times greater than normal.
Procedure takes less than an hour. We draw some of your blood, pace in a centrifuge for about 20 minutes to separate out the platelets. We then inject the platelet rich plasma into the damaged area of the body. The healing begins!
Injuries and Conditions Treatable with PRP
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee, Shoulder, Hip
- Rotator Cuff Tears
- Chronic Plantar Fasciitis
- ACL Injuries
- Back and Neck Injuries
- Tennis Elbow / Golfers Elbow / Epicondylitis
- Ankle Sprains
- Ligament Sprains
- Muscle strains and tears
- Hair Loss
- Erectile dysfunction (the P-Shot™)
- Female sexual dysfunction / Urinary Incontinence (the O-Shot™)
Benefits of PRP
- Shown to be a safe, cost-effective treatment for the injuries and conditions listed above
- Widely used by professional athletes and prescribed by many physicians
- Offers an alternative to surgery and / or may help postpone the need for surgery
- Beneficial for reducing pain due to arthritis, or injury to the major joints of the body, as well as spinal injuries
- Helps patients return to their normal lives
Free Physician Consult
For patients interested in PRP therapy we offer a free telephone consultation to determine if this treatment option is right for them.
30% – 35% below typical retail prices. Prestige and Wellgate Members receive $40 discount off first PRP treatment and $25 discount for subsequent session treatments.
PRP FIRST TREATMENT
3 SESSION TREATMENTS
2 SESSION TREATMENTS
ADDITIONAL INJECTION (Same Session)